It is so hard to believe that this June 24th will be the 6th Annual John Waldron Memorial Wifflebal Tournament. This amazing event started just months after our dear John passed away and every year since, we bring out thousands of people, players, friends, and family for fun to raise money for the Just Checking In Fund.
The “Just Checking In Fund” was created because John ALWAYS “checked in” with his family, friends, neighbors and many time, total strangers. This tournament allows for us to support so many great causes and scholarships year round such as:
• Brockton High School Alumni Scholarships - Two $1000 schloarships a year
• The BHS Alumni Association
• Boys & Girls Club
• Brockton High School activities - Such as Musicals and others
• Helping Hands - Jingle Bell Run
•Brockton Hospital Cancer Walk
• Best Buddies - POP Soccer
• YMCA - Camp Yomechas
• Operation Chritmas Wreaths for Veterans
• And Many many other local charities
We hope you will consider supporting the “Just Checking In Fund” by becoming a sponsor or simply making a donation. The wiffleball tournament was chosen as something everyone of all ages and capabilites can participate in, even just shoping up to be a spectator. After 6 years we have seen the tournament grow to be almost 50 teams strong with, as we mentioned before, thousands of people involved.
Thank you for your support - we hope to see you there!
To sponsor or advertise today go to www.justcheckingin.org/sponsorship!!